Please join us in the All-Purpose Room. Sundays. 8:45-9:45 AM
After each week's lesson, we will provide the slides and powerpoint notes as links below.
SESSION 1: Why Should I Trust The Bible?
- External Evidence: Manuscripts - Powerpoint Slides / Notes
- Historical Criteria 1 - Slides / Notes
- Historical Criteria 2 - Slides / Notes
- Internal Evidence: Clues within the text - Slides / Notes
SESSION 2: How to Believe the Bible: Canon & Authority
- Canon 1: How we got our Bible OT
- Canon 2: How we got our Bible NT
- Authority: Testimony of Scripture
- Doctrine, Inerrancy, and Infallibility
SESSION 3: How to Understand Your Bible
- Introduction: how to get started: meaning, context, and theme
- How to understand what someone wrote
- Christ-Centered Hermeneutics