"Thinking Biblically and Living Covenantally"
The Women's Ministry at Sovereign Grace Pasadena is one shaped by the truth that God's Word is God speaking and that there is, therefore, nothing that women need more than the Word of God. We desire to be a community of warm, inviting, Bible-literate women whose lives testify to Christ and the Gospel in every facet.
We seek to encourage and equip women to think biblically and live covenantally to be women who: live covenantally in their relationships with Christ, their families, their churches, and their culture; exemplify woman's life-giver design and mission; fulfill their personal and corporate privileges and responsibilities of citizenship in God's kingdom; and, impart a legacy of biblical womanhood to the next generation
Here are some helpful resources to that end:
- Sisters, Jesus Is Not Our Cheerleader
- Dying to Self in the Age of Self-love
- When Everything Sad Still Feels True
We hosted 2 events this year:
1. An 8 week Bible Study in Hebrews. You can click below to access the audio files. Click HERE for study questions.
2. A One Day Retreat: "How Does Your Garden Grow?" Click below to access audio files.