Grace Kids Sunday School Lesson June 7th
Talk About it Video:
- paper plates (1 per child)
- colorful dot stickers (12 per child)
- “Bible” handout (1 for every 4 kids) (download here)
- glue sticks
- colorful card stock (1 sheet for every 6 kids)
- paper fasteners (1 per child)
- hole punch
Make a Clock
Today we’re learning that God’s Word is true forever. Forever is a time that doesn’t have an end. Let’s make something to help us think about time.
- Put kids in groups of four. Give each group four plates, one “Bible” handout, scissors, and some crayons. Encourage kids to cut apart the handouts so everyone gets one Bible, and then have them color the pictures of the Bible. They can color their plates as well.
- After kids finish coloring the Bible pictures, have them use glue sticks to glue the pictures to the center of their plates.
- Give each child 12 dot stickers, and encourage kids to put the stickers around the edge of the plates like numbers on a clock.
- Next have adult or teen helpers lead kids to use paper fasteners to attach the strips of card stock to the center of the plates to create the hands of the clock.