Outdoor Church Service 7/18
We are pleased to announce that we will have an in-person and livestream meeting this Saturday at 7:00 p.m. that will include corporate worship and the preaching of God’s word.
We apologize for the late notice. Here are the details that you need to know for this Saturday:
DAY & TIME – Saturday, July 18 at 7:00pm
RSVP – Help us with the head count, RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/o/30419061256
WHERE – Prism Church - 61 N Hill Ave, Pasadena CA 91106
PARKING – Street parking is available in front of and across the street from the church. There is an available parking lot across the street as well. Parking signs for Sovereign Grace Church will direct you. See photograph below:
Note: The Prism Church parking lot will be closed in order to add additional physical distancing space for our meeting.
ENTRANCE –Enter the church through the driveway and walk to the back of the building, where we will have our meeting. Ushers will be available to direct you to your seat.
THINGS TO REMEMBER –Parents, we will not have childcare. Please stay with your kids and take care that they do not come into contact with anyone outside your household.
GUIDELINES FOR SGCP MEETINGS - For you to attend the in-person meeting, we ask you to agree to abide by the procedures listed below. These procedures are based on recommendations from the CDC, the state government, and the advice from those in the medical profession.
We ask that you to refrain from attending at this time if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You have health conditions such as heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes.
- You have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days.
- You have come in contact in the last 14 days with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are 65 years old or older and have any underlying health conditions.*
- You have a compromised immune system.
- You are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are uncomfortable with attending due to the health risks.
- You are uncomfortable with or unwilling to comply with the following procedures:
- Having your temperature taken before entering the building,
- Sanitizing your hands as you enter the building,
- Wearing a face covering over mouth and nose for the entirety of the meeting,
- Maintaining a six-foot distance between you and others. Households can sit close together but maintain distance between households,
- Following the instructions of the ushers and leaders for entering and exiting the building.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for screening.
More in Blog
December 18, 2020Looking for Our Next Pastor
December 15, 2020A Transgender, a Praying Sister, A True Neighbor, and the Community of God’s People
November 19, 2020New Meeting Time Beginning Sunday, November 22 at 2pm