Two-Day Fast Prayer List
Church, join us for a two-day fast this Thursday morning till Friday 6pm for us to corporately seek the Lord.
To assist and help get us started, I have put together a list of 10 things to pray for during this fast. Please take the time to look up the verses and spend some time bringing these things to the Lord.
Please ask and seek the Lord. . .
- That His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Mt. 6:10)
- That our hunger for Him and His kingdom would far outweigh anything we have been blessed with in this world. (Mt. 5:6)
- That the peace of Christ would rule in our hearts so that we are not governed by fear. (Col. 3:15)
- That holiness would be our highest aim; to live our lives for Him and Him alone. (1 Peter 1:16)
- That God would search our hearts and grant us repentance so that confession, repentance, and restoration would be common in our lives, our community groups, and in our weekly gatherings. (Ps. 139:23-24)
- That we as a church would grow in “doing justice, loving kindness, and walking humbly with our God.” (Micah 6:8)
- That our witness as a church in our community would be pleasing to God and effectively reflect God’s grace to the world around us. (Eph. 3:9-12)
- That we would be bold for our God, to not compromise His Word, and to stand strong against both falsehoods and temptations. (Eph. 6:10)
- That our praise and worship would be times of greater joy and deeper satisfaction in Him. (Ps. 16:11)
- That God would fill my heart with a burden to see lost people come to know the saving grace of God in Christ. (Rom. 9:1-3)
More in Blog
November 19, 2020New Meeting Time Beginning Sunday, November 22 at 2pm
November 13, 2020Communion & Important Meeting Change Details
October 28, 2020Two-Day Fast Prayer List