We meet regularly with others to share our lives, build community, and walk out the gospel in loving obedience.
Here are a few things to know to help you find a Community Group:
1. Think Location
Choose a group that would be easy for you to get to and to gather with people outside the regular group meetings. Hang out. Go for coffee. Have dinner.
2. Think Time of the Week
We want people to view Community Group as more than just a meeting. It's a group of people making a commitment to grow in their discipleship together. After looking at the location, find a group that you'll be able to meet with consistently.
3. Contact Leader
Look at the list below and contact the leader to find out more about the group.
Find out when and where we meet:
Bill Fisher @ La Canada
- 2nd and 4th Fridays 7pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Women: 3rd Thursdays 7:30 pm - Fisher's House: 2929 Maiden Lane, Altadena 91001
Jeff Treloar @ Pasadena
- Thursdays 7pm - BEGINS Oct. 4th
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Brereton @ SGCP, Pasadena
- Thursdays (4th week off) 7pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Women: Second Thursdays 7pm (3rd Thursday for Nov / May) @ Church
RJ Joshua @ Pasadena
- Fridays (4th week off) 7pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women: 3rd Fridays 7pm 1373 Coolidge Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104
Wes Robinson @ SGCP, Pasadena
- 2nd and 4th Sundays 12pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Women: 4th Sundays 12-1:30 pm @ Church
Nick Glaros @ South Pasadena
- Tuesdays (1st & 3rd) 7:30pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women: 2nd Saturdays - 8AM @ 1001 E. Villa St. Pasadena, CA 91106 Leader: Courtney Frick @ email@example.com
Nichole DeLaura: College & Career Women @ South Pasadena
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday 7:30pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on what we are doing for Women's Groups, see Women's Ministry Page.