We meet regularly with others to share our lives, build community, and walk out the gospel in loving obedience.
Here are a few things to know to help you find a Community Group:
1. Think Location
Choose a group that would be easy for you to get to and to gather with people outside the regular group meetings. Hang out. Go for coffee. Have dinner.
2. Think Time of the Week
We want people to view Community Group as more than just a meeting. It's a group of people making a commitment to grow in their discipleship together. After looking at the location, find a group that you'll be able to meet with consistently.
3. Contact Leader
Look at the list below and contact the leader to find out more about the group.
Find out when and where we meet:
Bill Fisher @ La Canada
- 2nd and 4th Fridays 7pm
- Contact: email@example.com
Jeff Treloar @ Pasadena
- Wednesdays 7pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Brereton @ Pasadena
- Thursdays (4th week off) 7pm
- Contact: email@example.com
Wes Robinson @ SGCP, Pasadena
- 2nd and 4th Sundays 12pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Glaros @ Pasadena
- Thursdays (1st & 3rd) 7:30pm
- Contact: email@example.com
Nichole DeLaura: College & Career Women @ South Pasadena
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 7:30pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Baird & J'Net McMahon: Senior Women
- 2nd Sunday of the Month (except Apr/May)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Click HERE for link to the schedule & location of luncheons