Not in homes, but intentionally connecting and caring for one another.
Though life at SGCP looks differerent as we adapt to the coronavirus pandemic, we encourage you to stay engaged! We may need to keep our distance physically, but we still have a commitment to connect socially and spiritually.
One of our strengths as a church is COMMUNITY. We need to continue to build together during this time.
- We will need to find creative and intentional ways to:
- stay connected
- speak the truth in love to each other
- encourage one another
- pray for each other
- Find ways to serve
- How can you look to the needs of others and not just to your own? (Ph. 2:4)
- Is there someone you can serve in your CG or neighborhood
- To whom can you reach out, love, encourage, and serve?
- Does someone need childcare?
- Use the technology we have available to reach out to others
- pick up the phone
- send a text
- arrange a video chat or zoom meeting